Choice is a powerful tool.
Every day we are presented with a number of options about how we will spend our time and who we will spend it with. We also are provided daily choices about how we will present ourselves to this world and meet our goals. For too long, many of us have put all of of our energies toward making sure that others are happy. Maybe 2020 should be the year when you are ready to make a change that will make you happy. From the decision to interview for that new job or promotion to a commitment to eliminate debt to investing in that FUE hair transplant procedure you have been considering, there is nothing like the beginning of a new decade to motivate you to make the best change for yourself.
FUE hair transplant clinics around the country offer many individuals an opportunity to not only change how they look, but also the amount of confidence that they have. If you are someone who is looking for clearer vision in the year 2020, scheduling your hair restoration specialist appointment should be on the top of your list. If you are not happy with the image that you see in the mirror then you likely are not going to be happy with the risks that you take when it comes to your social, professional, or personal goals.
Are You Ready to Look Your Best for the New Decade?
During a Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure, individual follicular unit grafts. which are hair groupings of one to four hairs as they occur naturally in the scalp, are harvested one at a time using a tiny punch typically ranging from .7 to 1 millimeter in size. A typical FUE procedure takes around eight hours, but the healing time after the transplant is dependent on skin type. In almost all cases, the grafts take in a matter of days and redness settles in about four to five days. This is a small sacrifice, of course to make when you realize that the results can help you get the look that you want. Feeling more confident in your appearance often leads to a bigger presence when you have to walk in to a meeting to present to the new sales staff or when you are introduced to that new person who your friend really want you to meet.
If you never make the choice that helps you look your best, however, you never know what opportunities you are missing out on. Instead of spending another year avoiding mirrors and regretting your receding hairline, make this the year that you get the information that you need about a FUE hair transplant procedure and make the choice to be your best self.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when a FUE hair transplant is the best choice to be made:
- By the age of 35 nearly 66% of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- By the age of 50 as many as 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- Approximately 35 million guys are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or a combination of the two in the U.S. alone.
- Unfortunately, 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible, so it is important to meet with a specialist to avoid the problem in the first place.
- Androgenetic Alopecia, also known as common male pattern baldness (MPB), accounts for more than 95% of hair loss in men.
- Normally before balding, hair loss, or a combination of the two takes place, a strand of hair grows for two to six years, then goes into a resting phase for several months, before eventually falling out.
One of the most powerful tools that we have is choice. What choices will make in this next year that will allow you to be your best self? Will you exercise more and eat less? Will you make that one change that put a smile on your fact every time that you look in the mirror? If there was ever a time to have a clear vision for your goals it should be the year 202!